[chirp_users] Osx 10 Yosemite for PL2303 cord

Milton
Tue Nov 11 05:13:50 PST 2014

I've tested both USB ports with my iPod touch and am able to access it.
Another thing not working is my Android file system driver. The phone is
not seen at all. I'm about ready to roll this macbook to factory defaults
and OSX Lion.