[chirp_users] IC-208H programming question.

Thomas Fancher
Mon Nov 10 13:41:03 PST 2014

I just installed an IC-208H radio in my vehicle.  I would like to use Chirp to program it by computer rather than by hand.  It would be most helpful if someone has a prior download from an IC-208H  that I could study.  Even though I would be making changes to frequencies, etc., the prior download would show how Chirp displays the information from an IC-208H.

I learned many years ago that many tasks become much easier the second or third time.  It also is a big help to draw upon the experience of another person.

I shall look forward to a reply.

Thomas