[chirp_users] Chirp on Osx 10.7.5 won't open [was: Chirp vs. Win8.1]

Benton
Thu May 29 21:01:01 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-29 19:46, Jeff Grantham wrote:
> Yes the hardware will not support Maverick.

Ya know... it's okay to change/fix the subject line.  Go ahead 'n use
'em up -- we can get more.

Seriously, please adjust subject lines as the thread drifts.

Before I posted my original question this morning, I scanned the thread
subjects going back to the beginning of last year looking for anything
related to Win8.1 without finding much of anything pertinent.  The next
person coming along looking for Mac help will likewise not find this
thread if they're just scanning subject lines.

If you want to maintain some continuity, do like I did and keep the
original subject with a [was: --] clause.

And don't get me started on top-posting vs. bottom-posting.  8*)

Benton 29may14
--
KF7QLP
Benton Holzwarth