[chirp_users] Problems loading Baofeng UV-5R

Clif Wright
Mon May 19 19:19:59 PDT 2014

Yes I am here had a problem with a family member and had to go to the hospital, then I misplaced my phone.

Maybe we can try tomorrow if you are still willing

Thanks to everyone for helping me with this

Binary is as easy as 01, 10, 11….and that is my 10 cents worth of information!!!

Clif Wright
817-819-7246