[chirp_users] New user; CHIRP does not start on my MBP

Denis Dimick
Mon May 19 17:07:28 PDT 2014

Jerald,

I also have a "normal" install of Python 2.7, however, I found you also
have to install the KK7DS version. To be fair, I didn't look at the code to
see if you could set an ENV to have Chirp look at the system install.

Denis

There is no future until we settle our past...