[chirp_users] New user; CHIRP does not start on my MBP

Dave Ritchie
Sun May 18 21:38:46 PDT 2014

As David Nathanson KG6ZJO sent to me earlier:

Did you already install the Python thingie too?
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/MacOS_Tips If CHIRP won’t launch & won't run, you may have neglected to install the Python runtime. CHIRP needs that. Even though Mac OS X includes
Python built-in, the runtime has to be installed is because it includes
PyGTK and some other libraries that Chirp requires, in addition to
Python itself. Index of /download/OSX_Runtime

   Index of /download/OSX_Runtime
KK7DS_Python_Runtime_R6.zip 15-Feb-2012 16:22 147M
View on www.d-rats.com Preview by Yahoo