[chirp_users] how does one reply

Benton
Thu May 15 13:01:08 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-15 11:54, Christian Schwarz wrote:
> a brief question,
>
> how does one reply to a email that was sent by the mailing-list? And

I think you just reply to the email as received.  That sends it back to
the list.  Or generate a new email by posting to
chirp-users at intrepid.danplanet.com

> does one see one’s own replies once posted?

In general, yes.  But I see you're using gmail.  There's been some
confusion in other lists as well.  I *think* the issue is that gmail
suppresses your seeing your own replies.

> thanks.
> Chris

Benton 15may14
--