[chirp_users] TM-271a CAP/MARS modified

Jens J.
Wed May 14 15:36:52 PDT 2014

I have attached a test version of kenwood module (includes expanded steps).
To use:
1. go to help, check enable developer functions
2. then go to file, load module and point to the attached kenwood_live.py module

Do your testing. You would need to reload this module each time you restart chirp during this testing process.

-Jens

________________________________
 From: Rob Cartier <rob.cartier at gmail.com>
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:18 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] TM-271a CAP/MARS modified

I have a Kenwood TM-271A that has been MARS/CAP modified to handle frequencies that are  outside the
Amateur Bands

The frequency is 15x.5625. and the Kenwood MCP-1A is able to
resolve and program correctly however chirp template for this radio complains
about the band and steps being in error :(

Is there a workaround to disable the test and enter the frequency as needed
or is a update to the python required to address this ?

Thanks

Rob - kd1jg