[chirp_users] Programing a Baofeng UV-82 with Chirp on osx 10.9.2

Milton
Wed May 14 14:42:34 PDT 2014

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/MacOS_Tips#Generic-PL-2303-cables-counterfeit-andor-Generic

Get the Generic driver package. You have to right click to install to get
around the Mavericks install nanny that
won't let you double click to start the install on a package not signed by
Apple.