[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-82 Offset

Christian Schwarz
Wed May 14 08:11:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

have you tried transmitting on a channel that is supposed to have an offset? When I look at the menu setting #26 of the uv-82 I see the same value that you do, 00.000. However when I transmit on a channel of which I know I have put an offset using Chrip, I can see that the radio switches to the adjusted offset-frequency. In channel mode you can adjust (menu# 21 & 22) whether you want to the the channel name, channel# or frequency. When on frequency one can see the switch.

Cheers,
Chris