[chirp_users] windows 7 pro and chrip

Rob Redford
Sat May 10 19:21:33 PDT 2014

The current version 0.4.0 absolutely works on win7 pro. I have it on 3 different PCs. I have noticed that for some radios (like the Baofeng B6) you have to do a "read" operation before it will let you do a write as the com port is set when Chirp reads from the radio. I have always seen the comm port greyed out on write.

 You may also have a problem with your programming cable. I assume your radio is on the list of those supported by Chirp.

Regards,
Rob

Rob Redford

Sent from my iPhone.
Please excuse any odd autocomplete entries and typos.