[chirp_users] Suggestions for mag-mount dual-band antenna

Marthijn Soesbergen
Tue May 6 08:52:26 PDT 2014

Pete,
You are more than welcome. Since the Nagoya antennas I've got do have the right connector you can screw it straight on you HT. Top tip, turn your HT and not the wire. In that fashion you don't get loops.

I didn't knew that Miklor had a test on their site. So I have to thank you too.

Regards,
Marthijn Soesbergen

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone