[chirp_users] Cannot program Simplex from Imported CSV

John Kellas
Mon Mar 31 13:51:47 PDT 2014

Thanks for that. Not sure if this will help, but this is how the .csv
appears:
[image: Inline image 1]

You'll note CH 2 is simplex. This is how it goes when I paste from the CSV
file into the 5888 .img file:
[image: Inline image 2]

Regards,
John Kellas