[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.4.0 Released!

Tom Hayward
Tue Mar 25 13:57:29 PDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 1:51 PM, John W. <jl_wilkerson at att.net> wrote:
> Support for. The puxing px888k.  There are at least two people who have
> indicated they could supply one

John,

I think you interpreted this message opposite the way I did. My
response would be: more developers! Those currently contributing to
Chirp are stretched thin. Chirp provides a framework that makes it
fairly simple to add new radios. Basic software development is all
that's needed to start adding support for your own radios.

Tom KD7LXL