[chirp_users] [vx-3] - daily build with vx3 fix will not upload to radio

bob
Mon Mar 10 12:41:55 PDT 2014

Thank you Jens for posting all [vx-3] fixes.

I picked off the latest build and Upload/downloads now working again.  Both
the upload and the memory edits seem to be working again.  I will do some
more fiddling to make sure, but initial looks are good!

I can stop working out of the python interpreter with the raw files again
and instead just use the daily build exe's.

The only problem I have with the VX-3 now is something related to tagging
what memories go into what bank.

However, I'll need some time to verify/test and will post a bug report if I
can reproduce it again.  You have to tag more than 256 memories to move into
a bank (or something like that). 8 bit counter overflow?  It's a PITA to
reproduce.

Thanks again for fixing both issues making Chirp useful to all of us once
more !

The other upside is I have been forced to learning Python, which isn't a bad
thing at all !!

-bob