[chirp_users] Icom ID-880H not able to set "my call"

mobius
Sun Jun 22 14:38:45 PDT 2014

Guys,

I can program frequencies fine, but it's not accepting my call under
Dstar settings.  I enter it, save the file, close and reopen and it's
gone.  I also imported a config from a friends' 880, changed his call to
mine, saved, and uploaded.  Still has his call in it. So I'm wondering
what I'm doing wrong, or if this is a known issue? I've searched the
archives but haven't found anything yet.  If anyone has an idea I'm all
ears.

Thanks,

Mobi