[chirp_users] Download

Jim McCorison
Mon Jun 16 19:24:29 PDT 2014

Skip,

As a general rule of thumb you are always better off downloading software from the author’s website, like the link that Brad provided. Avoid the generic software download sites like the plague. Many are just repositories for malware, spam ware, etc. Even some of the better known ones bundle crapware into the legitimate software bundles. If you must download software from these kinds of sites, go in with your shields raised and photon torpedoes armed.

Cheers,
Jim

---
Jim McCorison