[chirp_users] BF-888S "scrambler"

Jens J.
Fri Jun 6 12:25:50 PDT 2014

If it is a non-standard field, you might have to click on edit to see the "extra" fields not available in column view.

________________________________
 From: Harrison Cooper <HCooper at fusionio.com>
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2014 2:22 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] BF-888S "scrambler"

I just updated to the 0.4.0, and I do not see a column for the beat shift/scrambler mode...is it under some other column?

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.  Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,  please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and its attachments.