[chirp_users] UV-5R transmitting on 150 to 160 MHZ

Forrest
Sun Jul 20 19:19:47 PDT 2014

I suppose the 5R must be a bit different than the UV-82 in this respect because I have not had a problem getting it to work properly on 155.xxx including with differing xmit and rcv freqs.  Since the ’82 now supposedly has a type accepted version for VHF-hi, it was already capable?  All I know is it works.  Sorry, just musing, no help to you, Joe.

Forrest