[chirp_users] Support for Wouxun KG-UV8D

Mike Morrow
Sun Jul 20 02:44:39 PDT 2014

I think I saw that it was coming.  It there any way to get an estimate.
The software that comes with the radio is fairly horrible.  It has not
decided to ignore all input so I cannot change the channels from the PC
for now.  Reinstall did not good.  Will try a different computer next.

Surely would like to see the update supporting the KG-UV8D.

Thanks to all who work on this program!  It is really nice to have all
the programming for different radios in one place.

Mike/W6XXX