[chirp_users] BaoFeng BF-F8+

W Paul Mills
Sat Jul 19 23:31:14 PDT 2014

There was a thread on this radio that started about 12 hours before you
posted. Did you read it? Yes it works.

On 07/20/2014 12:39 AM, Roger Dillon wrote:
> Has anybody gotten the CHIRP software to work on a BaoFeng BF-F8+.  It
> doesn't show up in the BaoFeng dropdown box in the program.   I can't
> get it to "talk" to my radio.
>
> 73's
>
> Roger
> KJ6IEZ

* Amateur Radio Station AC0HY                    *
* W. Paul Mills         SN807                    *
* Assistant EC Alpha-1 ARES Shawnee/Wabunsee, KS *
* President Kaw Valley Amateur Radio Club        *