[chirp_users] Same error message

william coulson
Sat Jul 19 11:54:49 PDT 2014

Yeah sometimes it will be all set up  (and has worked before) but this time it just will not respond. Try it again and it does (neurotic) thing

Bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Unroe
  To: Discussion of CHIRP
  Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Same error message

  Dr. Whit,

  It must have been something else that wasn't quite right. It make no difference if the radio is in MR or VFO mode. Glad you have it working though.

  Jim KC9HI

  On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Dr. Whit Woodard <towhit at me.com> wrote:

    False alarm.  Got it working.  Just had to have it in the channel mode instead of frequency mode.
    Thanks again,
    Whit

    Dave,
    I downloaded the cable driver you suggested and selected it, but I still get the same error message stating the Radio is not responding.  Any other suggestions?

    Whit