[chirp_users] TYT TH-UVF1 dual Band Handheld-Expanded Frequency Access

Brad NK8J
Sat Jul 12 03:19:55 PDT 2014

Amateur radio is not certified at all except for the receiver's and that's
on part 15 for those between 30 Mhz and 1 GHz in mass production.

Brad NK8J

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Rob Redford
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 9:26 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] TYT TH-UVF1 dual Band Handheld-Expanded Frequency
Access

Yes, meant to say Part 90 certification. Thanks for catching that. BTW, I
have found no amateur radios that are also Part 95 certified.

Regards,
Rob

Rob Redford

  _____

From: wdseay at msn.com
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 20:52:03 -0400
Access

Rob,

Thanks for your prompt response, I will check on the typing for the radio, I
think I saw somewhere were it is part 90 certified? but I will look it up
using the link you gave me.

Thanks,

David

  _____