[chirp_users] FT-60 cable question

Marco IZ3GME
Fri Jul 11 09:37:52 PDT 2014

Those instructions come from Yaesu manual so they must work ;););)

I have the very same cable set you have spotted and used it with many
different radio models including FT-60 and can confirm it works.
Only problem I can see I suppose it has the prolific-clone chip inside
so you have to pay attention to drivers, under linux just works.

73 de IZ3GME Marco