[chirp_users] FT-60 cable question

John Barker
Fri Jul 11 08:59:50 PDT 2014

Eldon,

Thanks for your help I really appreciate it.  I'm brand new to ham radios.
I was trying to connect my FT 60R to Chirp and I cannot get  to the "clone
screen" as shown on the instructions from the web site,  it only shows a
radio frequency.  Any ideas?  Thanks again

John

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Eldon
Griffiths
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 8:49 AM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] FT-60 cable question

I have had good luck with this cable set. I have programmed a Yeasu FT-60,
several Baofeng models, a Kenwood TH-F6 and a Wouxon UV8D with this cable
using Chirp.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-in-1-USB-Programming-Cable-for-Baofeng-UV5R-A-Plus
-UV-B5-UV-B6-BF-888-s-USA-/181175493791?ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160

Eldon