[chirp_users] Power settings for FT897D

Dan Smith
Mon Jul 7 06:43:02 PDT 2014

> You know Jim that the layout of the "main screen" in Chirp is the same
> for all radio, it would be nice to be able to configure it depending on
> radio kind and user settings but the UI is not a part of the software I
> feel confident to modify.

The table is configurable to not show the power level column if it's not
applicable. In RadioFeatures, set valid_power_levels=[]. I'm guessing
you set this when you added power support, but nothing else should be
using this list, so even if you have power support in the settings, you
don't need to declare them here. If it's convenient for you to do that,
then maybe we need another flag about whether or not they're "per memory".

--Dan