[chirp_users] Help with adding TYT 9800 into CHIRP

Jim Unroe
Thu Jul 3 06:56:46 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 9:30 AM, <rechnp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello guys and girls.
> Tell me please, how i can help with adding tyt 9800 transceiver to the
> chirp?
> I have transceiver, data cable, manufacturer software, some time and
> hardware engineering experience.
> If someone can help me to start - i think we can add that great radio
> to the chirp.
> Thanks in advice, 73.
> Rechnp.

Hi Rechnp,

This was asked and answered about a week ago in the thread "How can I help
add support for more radios?" Here is a link to the original post.

http://intrepid.danplanet.com/pipermail/chirp_users/2014-June/006234.html

The important thing is to get signed up for the development mailing list.
That is where I get many of my questions answered.

We are looking forward to your participation.