[chirp_users] Chirp & FT-8800

Tom Hayward
Fri Jan 31 13:58:11 PST 2014

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Milton Hywatt <mhywattt at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I suggested the new build because it's been recommended hundreds of
> times in the past to do so. So Tom, please remove me from your revenge
> list. It seems every time you mention my name it's in an attempt to either
> discredit or make a fool of me. That must stop immediately.

I point out when you're wrong because I don't want the users of Chirp
to be misled or misunderstand something. The quicker I correct it, the
less likely everyone is to commit the wrong information to memory.

Blindly trying new builds isn't helpful. Looking at the change log to
find specific changes that may affect your problem and trying builds
on either side of that change *is* effective.

Tom KD7LXL