[chirp_users] yaesu 897

Marco IZ3GME
Thu Jan 30 11:04:25 PST 2014

I tested right now with development branch and can confirm it works like
a charm.
But ... you know I'm on linux, is there some one that can try with windows?

Tom, do we have something different in the build environment since the
last working version?

Basil, I'm quite sure is not a cable issue as we do the same echo check
on the cable during radio download, if it works in download I don't see
a reason for it to refuse to work for upload.
...mmm... can you try with linux? May be with live CD if you don't have
a linux machine, see
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download#Live-CD

If we don't rule this out before, I'll try myself on a  windows machine
next week.

73 de IZ3GME Marco