[chirp_users] FT-50R?

Tom Hayward
Wed Jan 29 17:02:52 PST 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 12:50 PM, William J. Wickstrom <w1ik at arrl.net> wrote:
> Is there, or will there ever be, radio support for the Yaesu FT-50R HT?

If you search the new model support issues, you'll find someone has
beaten you to the request:
http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/1233

No one, however, has volunteered to loan their equipment to a
developer, and no developer has volunteered to write the code.

> I've tried all other Yaesu products listed in the latest Chirp build, and no joy.

You caught me off-guard with this sentence. I expected it to be
related to the first. All my Yaesu radios were great with Chirp. How
come your experience was not joyful?

Tom KD7LXL