[chirp_users] Mac Problems

Lisa Soto
Fri Jan 24 08:53:37 PST 2014

I admit I'm fishing around here a little but maybe someone can help.

I'm helping someone else (remotely) troubleshoot their CHIRP installation.
He says that the binary (unzipped, daily build) won't open on his Macbook.

I've mentioned the Error logging window that may be holding things up and
he's going to check for that, but is there anything else I should suggest?

Thanks,
Lisa
KD2FFJ

Lisa Soto                                                eris235 at gmail.com
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a
             philosopher." -Ambrose Bierce, writer (1842-1914)