[chirp_users] Baofeng V6

Michael Walker
Tue Jan 7 11:37:40 PST 2014

If we are going to do this, the easiest way is to just pay Jim to order one
and have it land at his door.

I got the BF480 software to work twice.  Enough times to program 2 radios.
 I should have trapped the RS232 communications.

Unfortunately, I don't have the radios as they were for a friend at a ski
hill.  I can get them back likely, but if we buy one for Jim, then it won't
be needed.

Mike va3mw