[chirp_users] Baofeng V6

Dan Smith
Tue Jan 7 06:54:37 PST 2014

> If Dan wants a radio, I can make one available.
>
> Actually, it would be easier for me to Paypal him $41 and have him order
> 1.  :)  It would cost me 1/2 that to ship it to him.

Donations are always appreciated, and hardware donations help us ensure
that things _continue_ to work. If you're serious about that donation, I
think it should be made to Jim Unroe. He's done a huge amount of work on
the other Baofeng radio drivers and has the best understanding of them I
think. Perhaps you and a couple of other V6 owners could pool some
donations and buy Jim a radio? At $41, it wouldn't take much :)

--Dan