[chirp_users] Chirp not populating

Jim Unroe
Mon Jan 6 08:39:17 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:01 AM, G T <w7gus at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings
> I have an issue with Chirp not populating the repeaters list.
> I open Chirp (blank) click on Radio, select Query data source, click on
> Repeater Book Query, I input pertinent date click OK. When the Repeater
> Book page populates it shows all 0's for frequencies. In other words no
> repeater data shows.  I know that the data I'm trying to acquire is valid
> as I have a friend try the same parameters and his populates.
> I'm using W7 home premium Toshiba Satellite T1150.
> Can someone help?
> Thanks
> Gus

Gus,

I seem to remember someone else having an issue similar to this and had to
delete their "chirp.config" file. Here is how you do it.

1. Go to Start->Run and type "%APPDATA%\CHIRP".
2. Click on the CHIRP folder that is listed.
3. Delete or rename the "chirp.config" file.

Now launch CHIRP and see if the problem is solved.