[chirp_users] Chirp not populating

G T
Mon Jan 6 08:01:49 PST 2014

Greetings
I have an issue with Chirp not populating the repeaters list.
I open Chirp (blank) click on Radio, select Query data source, click on Repeater Book Query, I input pertinent date click OK. When the Repeater Book page populates it shows all 0's for frequencies. In other words no repeater data shows.  I know that the data I'm trying to acquire is valid as I have a friend try the same parameters and his populates.
I'm using W7 home premium Toshiba Satellite T1150.
Can someone help?
Thanks
Gus