[chirp_users] Duplicate emails?

Denis Dimick
Sat Jan 4 09:47:52 PST 2014

Every now and then I've seen different mail servers get "jamed" and
duplicate emails will get sent to some random user.

Sending emails to ask if anyone else is seeing them, and then to the
hosting company, normally gets someone to look a the problem. Even with the
canned emails, someone will see the problem and look at it.

Denis

Sent from my Black-n-Decker toaster oven