[chirp_users] UV-82 Support for MAC OSX

Denis Dimick
Fri Jan 3 07:11:41 PST 2014

Jeff,

Sorry if I wasn't clear - tired and typing on an Android tablet is not my
best skill.

In Chirp you can create a file as a CVS, it's one of the formats Chirp lets
you save as, I've just found that Chirp wants to see a .IMG file to do an
upload to the radio.

Thanks,

Denis

There is no future until we settle our past...