[chirp_users] Baofeng V6

Michael Walker
Thu Jan 2 18:11:38 PST 2014

Hi Jim

I'm not sure what you are saying?

While the 888 might work with the V6, the only way around this would be to
have Dan bypass the check.  I don't see that as a driver issue as the only
driver we are using is the one that controls the serial port, and we know
that works.

Unless, I am missing something obvious, and that could actually happen
based on todays history with the BF480 software!  :)  Is there an manual
override?

Mike va3mw