[chirp_users] UV-82 Support for MAC OSX

Jens J.
Thu Jan 2 13:43:19 PST 2014

Jeff,
the latest daily for windows, mac, and linux are here (linked from downloads page):
http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/

this is the mac one:
http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/chirp-daily-20140102.app.zip

________________________________
 From: Jeff 2 <jaydubaz at gmail.com>
To: Jens J. <kd4tjx at yahoo.com>; Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2014 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] UV-82 Support for MAC OSX

The daily versions of chirp for windows and Mac don't track. They are separate downloads, and there really haven't been any updates to the Mac version for quite a while.

In all scenarios I am using the same cable connected to the same USB port.
Thx
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2014, at 2:14 PM, "Jens J." <kd4tjx at yahoo.com> wrote:

I dont have UV82, but a few questions to help narrow down the troubleshooting:

>1. are you using the same (latest daily) version of chirp for windows and mac?
>2. when you are in mac, and the UV5 and BFF8 are working, are they using the exact same cable that is not working for UV82?
>

>-Jens

 from my iPhone