[chirp_users] UV-82 Support for MAC OSX

Jeff Williams
Wed Jan 1 21:53:21 PST 2014

Hi, I have a Baofeng UV-5R, BF-F8, and a UV-82. The Mac OSX software works great with the UV-5R and the BF-F8, but it won’t work with the UV-82. I’m using the Baofeng USB Programming cable. I’ve noticed that the latest Chirp version for Windows includes support for the UV-82. I’ve tried the Windows version with the UV-82 and it works fine.

I was wondering if there is a new version of Chirp in work for the MAC that would include support for the UV-82?
Thanks!