[chirp_users] FW: Stupid noob problem, any help out there?

eric oyen
Tue Feb 18 15:55:34 PST 2014

I have noticed some of these issues when trying to import from a data source (like a repeater directory). I can't just check the ones I want (not checkable). I either get them all or none. Also, I am forced to use Linux as the OS X version of the software is totally inaccessible with voiceover screen reader. I will need to check on a windows machine (using either jaws or NVDA) to see if there are any accessibility issues (last time I tried was a stable version some 6 months ago and couldn't even use it.). Since I am not a coder, I don't have the ability to input extra code to make it accessible. There are some accessibility features available in python scripting, but I fail to understand the reason why they aren't being used.

anyway,a good technical manual on the features and what they do would be very helpful.

-eric