[chirp_users] Yaesu FT7900R/E

Dave Cavanaugh
Sat Feb 8 12:30:47 PST 2014

I recently got this radio and today the programming cable came.  I now
see that there is not a Chirp listing for this particular radio.  Will
another Yaesu radio's setting work, or do I need to use the Yaesu
software (which I didn't order as I got my cable from Amazon)?  I have a
bunch of repeaters I want to program in and would like to use the same
basic file as I use in my Baofeng HTs and that I used in my Anytone
before it crapped out and I returned it.

Thanks