[chirp_users] Virginia Beach frequencies

John LaMartina ☀
Mon Feb 3 10:42:00 PST 2014

Here's an option you may want to consider.
There is a link to Repeater Database for US Hams at the bottom of the Miklor home page.   Http://www.miklor.com

You enter the City/State, a desired radius, and the desired band(s).
It will list the repeaters in order by distance from the selected hub.

Hope this helps.
John K3NXU
Http://www.miklor.com