[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5RA cloning problem

Jim Unroe
Wed Dec 31 14:08:23 PST 2014

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Tom Van de Bussche <tbussche at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have all ready have smart screen off and I have the Prolific version
> 3.2.0.0 driver installed and working.
>
> Tom KB3OA

Yes. You didn't say so needed to confirm this. They both can cause
similar transmission errors.

I was hoping that was all it was because, unfortunately, this sounds
very similar to the problem Kevin is having in issue #2139

http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/2139

I don't know if this is a bad batch of Baofeng radios if if they have
change the timing or protocol in their latest radios.

As far as I know, Kevin sent his radios back.