[chirp_users] HELP

Jim Russell
Fri Dec 5 23:17:48 PST 2014

I bought two baofeng radios, one is UV-82C an the other is BF-F8H and I can get neither one to up load to the computer it says in the paper i got with the radios that the small CD disc has all the software on it but when i click on it open it there is just a bunch of files, it says in the instructions that to click on the radio on the menu bar but so far I have found no menu bar with a radio to click on.     It says I have to upload to the computer before I can program the radio OKAY what do I have to do get past this point.  I'm lost I can't even get started till this happens.
thank  you   Jim KM6WC CM97iw