[chirp_users] UV5R

John LaMartina
Thu Aug 28 08:34:25 PDT 2014

You may want to cross reference your error message against those at
http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_ErrorMess.php

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Sarge ex 7thAF
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:12 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] UV5R

New Troop here. I am very glad there is a Chirp.

 This UV5R is driving me up the walls. It took me awhile to get it programming with but then started working good. Then later it refused to program as it was working. I think it had something to do with shutting down my pc. Worked hard with many different trys and finally got programming working again seeminglt by deleting then reinstalling Chirp. Now programming has stopped working again. Says radio will not respond. So,deleted Chirp and reinstalled. That didnt work this time.

  Any advice much appreciated!

   Thanks in advance,

Sarge KE5YPB, Lickskillet, Texas
  "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

" Lets Roll " ---- Todd Beemer--- 9/11/01 ---  American Hero

Are you going to take a stand to help America in 2016 ?