[chirp_users] Wouxun KG-UV6X, is it possible to unlock menu function?

Jim Unroe
Fri Aug 22 18:51:21 PDT 2014

Rob,
I don't have a Mac here. Just Windows 7 and Linux Mint.

There are a couple of thing that you can do.

1. Download and burn CHIRP Live CD to a USB flash drive and use it
temporarily to program your radio.

2. Email you CHIRP .img file to me, I will enable the Menu Available
setting and email it back.

Jim KC9HI