[chirp_users] Wouxun KG-UV6X, is it possible to unlock menu function?

Jim Unroe
Fri Aug 22 18:16:35 PDT 2014

Rob,

I don't have an X model (I have a D model) so I have no way of testing
this. But you should be able to access the Settings->All Settings menu of
CHIRP and then enable the top setting which is "Menu Available". Upload the
change back to your radio and the Menus should now be available.

Jim KC9HI