[chirp_users] print?

Wiley Wesson
Tue Aug 19 17:17:32 PDT 2014

Dittos … took me a while to get the “drivers” and things working on my Mac … Had tried running in Paralles .. it was a no go

But, it is working just fine, connecting, with the pull down menu now showing the device

Pretty cool … just starting out … haven’t gotten my ticket .

Just reading the book for dummy’s and playing ,.. or listening at this time

And trying to work out program on that unit … have found excellent YouTubes and have written down step by step

But, when I try and save to memory … it off set frequency becomes the transmit frequency … with a .600 step down when I push the transmit button

Will keep reading and trying …. Plus now … reading you guys emails for other stuff

Thanks … I don’t feel all alone now with programing ..  this little unit BaoFeng UV-5R … NOW !! LOL