[chirp_users] Baofeng BF8-F8HP Firmware Error

Brian
Sat Aug 16 17:19:33 PDT 2014

While attempting to program my new Baofeng BF-F8HP radio I received the following error message     Unsupported firmware version: `N5R-30 F8HP-1 '. I was able to download from the radio but not upload. This is using the daily build dated 8/12/14 which supports the radio. Please any ideas ? I did try to use the UV5r settings as I do with my BF8-8+ and the radio downloaded, but again I could not upload.. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks ,
Brian
KM4CMY